May 20, 2008

1 Snake,2 turtles,2 ducks & FISH !!!






We had us eventful day yesterday!! Jeff built us a turtle trap last Fri. eve. cause we have way to many of them little burgers in the pond! They'll just pop their heads up & be a smarty about it & they are eating the fish bread also!! We got the trap launched this weekend & we had 2 in the trap yesterday eve. & also while Jeff was disking the edge of the woods for my wild flowers seeds he killed a great big chicken snake!! I know, I know your not suppose to do that, to us they are all COBRAS!! :) ~~ Well we got settled from that & I got done with my weed eating then we decided to walk to the far end & fish a while, Then here comes Cocoa chasing a momma Mallard outta the hay field & I had to find them babies too!! So Cocoa is sniffing & wagging (pointing) & we find 2 babies, we wanted to try & clip their wings, but we just took their picture & turned them loose... this is only after they covered me w/ duck poop!! I guess I asked for it anyway... I usually do!

No comments:

Post a Comment