November 14, 2008

what a beautiful mess I'm in..




Well.........Jeff told me Sunday night he was going to Orlando and he'd be home Thurs. night late. I had a frontal lobe air pocket & thought since I was off on Tues. for the holiday(VET's DAY) I could knock out the painting job of our bedroom! For the love of Calcutta what was I thinking! So....... I got my paint, a moved furniture in a rage Monday night until about 1 in the morning. Jake & Delora came by & helped for several hours. I primed the walls which was a very odd pea green color! Yikes ! So i was up at 6 a.m. on Tues to go at it again. I was setting at the hardware store at 3 min's after eight to get me a different color to help w/ the green primer, mind you all our furniture is in the LR floor & all the contents of the closets is in a very strowed fashion! So I take a small break at lunch to take mother to get her flu shot, gro. & lunch, while I'm getting her checked out at Wal-MART around 2 Tues my sister/law Judy calls just checking in, she says she just talk w/ Jeff & they'll be home around midnight tonite (tues night)!! SOOOOOOOOOO........... I just have to do the best I could w/ what i could & face the fiddler! He stayed home & worked for 2 whole days while I was at work, we put the last little touch up on it Sunday eve! It was a ordeal, but well worth it I just love,love, love IT! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment