December 26, 2008

I'M STARTING MY FIRST QUILT (quit laughin')


Well, I bought a book about a year ago "First Time Quiltmaking" SOOOO... with the help of Hobby Lobby. I am starting my first quilt! It's really their fault cause they had to go & put the holiday fabric on sale! yep, 66% off! Couldn't turn it down! Nope! I was weak! HEHE! It's a smaller quilt, called "Single-Patch" it's finished size should be a "hair" bigger than 36x48. Most of it appears to be very simple, except the "binding" or the edge. I'll keep you posted on it's progress, maybe it will resemble some geometrical shape of some kind when I'm done :) ~If it goes well I may get a call from the "Women of Gees Bend Quiltmakers" a community in south Alabama to join them on tour!

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo! Makin a quilt! That will be fun! Get Jiggy Wit It! =)

    ReplyDelete