April 27, 2009

Down on the lake at Kathy's for T'dega~























~We had a exciting weekend down on the water at Kathy's & for the Talladega races also! When we wasn't at the track Jeff was loafing us to junk stores & a little greenhouse/antique shop also! While we was at the little greenhouse me & him spotted a pretty little Japanese Maple tree across the yard & I was gonna bend down & look on the "TAG" to see how much it was.......it wasn't a tag it was a baby snake wrapped up in it.....well here we go! We get the lady & she yanks some "old lopping shears" off the wall & hands'em to Jeff (HEHA) my next question is how much is the tree cause he's going to CHOP "something" w/ the shears I just wanted to make sure we was good on the tree if it "didn't make it" if you know what I mean! :0).... While at Kathy's I was on the look out for a family of geese, she kept a good eye on her 5 yellow fuzzy baby's & us too! When it was time for the track we got to meet up w/ several friends! Russel & Katie, Doc & Emily & their crazy crew & Ms. Miller was able to come w/ her daughter in law also! I hope you enjoy some of my ton of pic's I'll tried to keep it brief! I gotta new camera w/ my birthday money & I get a little excited sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment