October 14, 2009

SHRIMP FEST. 2009


We got to Gulf Shores around 10 on last Tues. night. It was so Hot. We had a great time & way too much food! If you get a chance when your down that way you MUST eat at the TIN TOP! I repeat you need to eat here! We all got something different & passed around plates as if we was the Walton's instead of the Winfrey's! I will also add Jake was on "clean-up" duty! He finished off any crumb that was left! Me & Judy tore out all over Baldwin Co. on Wed. cause the men went fishing! At least that's what they said they did, I think they gave it a good try! We hit every thrift store from Gulf Shores to Fair Hope! Thurs. was time for the fest. to start & also the night for the TIP-TOPS they are a very exciting great band from Mobile. We love to watch them! The heat index for that day was 90 something, you couldn't hide from the heat nowhere! When the boys was fishing, being the people watcher I am I spotted this little man w/ these nets and chicken legs (yes, chicken legs) He was crabbing! Well early Fri. I got me some nets & my own chicken legs. After alot of "poking" from Jeff we tore out back to the bay. We caught about 10 or so I LOVED IT! Guess who liked the crab nets after that? Mr. Jeff! We yardsaled Sat. until we couldn't anymore cause we run outta energy & room in the car! We was packed! We got back in time to go to the Miller's condo for the Bama game! We had a great trip Judy's son Adam got to join us this year along w/ Jake, Tyler & Jennifer!

No comments:

Post a Comment