December 16, 2009

...just a sweet surprise!

We slipped off with the Colvin's for our Christmas'n last nite. We had a great supper at Santa Fe, as always ate way too much! It was very busy folks going & coming. I did get a pleasant surprise while we we're eating that I must tell you about....This little lady came by & said excuse me? Are you "HAPPY IN HORTON"? I said OH?Gosh?..Ah..Yes, I am! She went on & told that she enjoyed reading my blog! I'm a firm believer in Random Acts of Kindness! (google it for yourself). I think we are very quick to be grumpy/complain. We should ALSO be just as quick to smile or to compliment someone to make their day! I say this cause she took the time to tell me she liked reading my blog. She also went on to say she'd graduated high school w/ my sister in law Judy! I remember her sweet smile & she had on a pretty silver angel pin too!

No comments:

Post a Comment