April 19, 2010

Miss Love-Dovey...

CAN YOU SEE HER?......
NO?
I PROMISE SHE'S WATCHING "YOU"....VERY CLOSLEY!


Well, Cocoa's dog food is in the mower barn next to the air compressor. So, the last few times I've gone to feed that sweet girl I've had to "DUCK" cause of a low flying "747" airplane coming outta there! It turns out it's a healthy moma dove! She's made a nest in a vegetable basket on the top shelf w/ my flower pots! I love to look at birds nest & see what all the moma's used to build it. I have seen hair from a horses tail to tiny colorful fiber optic wires! This was weird to me, very flat & bigger twigs than you would've thought off! But, she did take advantage of a pair of my neon orange work gloves that was in the bottom of the basket also! Can't blame her for that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment