September 29, 2008

TAGGED FOR THE OL' 34th BIRTHDAY YEAR.



~WELL ONCE AGAIN THAT DANG SUNNY (see JILLIAN'S JOURNAL ) HAS GOT ME INTO SOMETHING ELSE! IT WAS ALWAYS HER WHEN WE WAS GROWING UP! I NEVER DID ANYTHING WITHOUT THEM MAKING ME! =) SHE HAS TAGGED ME & I MUST COME CLEAN W/ 34 THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME.... BOY, ARE YOU IN FOR A TREAT!

~this pic. is from 10th grade & mrs. ray made me be the easter bunny for the easter parade in the downtown mall

1. an overused quote of mine "It'll be ok."
2. i love to sing bits of commercials to the top of my lungs.
(Jeff don't love it at all)
3. i get very tickled when i'm nervous?
4. i got a collection of old oil cans.
5. i grieve for my "deddy" every day.
6. i always wanted to be a waitress.
7. i love most dogs!
8. most of the time i'm very patient,
except with rude/ugly people!
9. i could listen to Christmas music all year.
10. i love to get my hair done!
11. i kissed my husband first. ;0)
12. i was the baseball queen in '77
13. i met dale earnhardt sr.
14. i love garlic, but once ate part of a chicken liver, YUCK!
15. i love to go to yard sales/thrift stores.
16. i caught our kitchen on fire, Christmas break 7th grade.
17. i played softball for YEARS, i usually was the catcher.
18. i was made to take swimming lessons when i was about
5 cause i climbed the high dive a little to early for some people!
19. i love to wear overalls. (i wish i had a red pair)
20. i'll talk to just about anyone/anywhere (shocker huh?)
22. i love flowers/flowering trees or shrubs
23. i LOVE lil' mom & pop dinners or restaurants.
24. i prefer the back roads vs. highways & interstates .
25. i love my husband more than he'll ever know!
26. i love to goto any "festivals" during the year
27. i've learned the older i get, the more important
your TRUE friends & TRUE family are!
28. politicians/hypocrites make me nauseous.
29. i love watching those "How's it made?" & surgery shows!
30. i usually eat a tomato sandwich for b'fast! ~yummy
31. i'm usually very frugal.
32. i make the most awful tea ever!
33. if i've made my mind up to do something, i'm usually very determined. (good/bad)
34. i procrastinate, then try to conquer Rome in a day



3 comments:

  1. I KNOW YOU DIDN'T!!!!! LMAO!!!! That picture is HORRIBLE, BUT I love it!!! And your list ROCKS!

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Jill, I absolutely love it!

    3. I get tickled when your nervous!

    5. My heart hurts for you & Sunny all the time. I miss him too. One of a kind!

    6. & 9. didn't know that! Love it!

    11. not suprised, he didn't know what he was gettin into did he! HAHAHA! I'm so glad he did & I'm so happy for you!

    16. How can we forget!

    17. and those mis-match shoes!

    20. you could go to Texas & know somebody!

    24. yea, it would worry me sometimes not knowing where I was headed!

    27. Amen sister!

    29. you always loved yucky stuff

    32. your food makes up for it!

    33. hell bent!
    I love your list! I wouldn't change a thing - I love you! Amos

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete