October 19, 2008

'cause Sunny said so !!


Sunny had said in a post she couldn't live w/o her Ped Egg, to make a long story short I battled w/ buying it, I picked up to only put it back.... on & on!! Sooooo
after I got it ,looking at the directions an all that I got tickled! I was wondering how I could explain this to the ER doctor! It truly looks like a small cheese grater I will admit. I did "grit" my teeth & close one eye in the beginning. I LOVE IT! I just LOVE it! I want to go on tour & spread the word & do just random folks feet for them !! It's gross but true!

3 comments:

  1. LMAO! I KNOW! ME TOOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I volunteer to be the random feet you want to use it on!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up! I bought mine while at the beach & about needed an E.R. doc! I didn't use it right & it hurt so bad walking on the sand! I havn't touched the thing in 3 months! I'm sticking with Mandy's little ice cream sandwich!

    ReplyDelete