February 5, 2009

Ice Capades come to Horton!





~OH! WHAT A TANGLED WEBB I WEAVE!!!! OVER THE WEEKEND ON A MUCH PRETTIER DAY THAN TODAY, I SCRUBBED COCOA'S DOG FOOD DISPENSER & WATER BUCKET REAL GOOD! WELL..................... I GOT THE WATER OFF AT THE FAUCET BUT I DIDN'T AT THE "HANDLE/LEVER THINGY" I WAS BACKING OUT THIS MORNING THE SUN SHINING THE LITTLE BIRDS ARE CHIRPING & I SPYED THE ICE SKATING RINK COMING OUTTA THE BARN! OH, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS GREAT & SMALL! THAT'S WHEN IT HIT ME!!! THE WATER THINGY! IT HIT RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES I TELL YOU! SO, I RAN & GOT THE WATER OFF THEN I WOKE THE #1 HUSBAND (SEE PREVIOUS POST) & CALL THE PLUMBER MAN! TO BEAT ALL HE'S NOT WORRIED ABOUT A THING EXCEPT WHY THE BUSH HOGG IS COVERED W/ THESE ICE BALLS? HE'S NOT WORRIED ABOUT THE FOOT LONG ICICLES COMING FROM HIS TRACTOR!

3 comments:

  1. Lawdy, lawdy Miss Claudy! I am so glad your husband is more forgiving than mine because I would never hear the end of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JILL DIAMOND WINFREY! You didn't! I am so sorry! I hope it's all good now! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lady! Miss Anne Glamore, who writes The Tiny Kingdom, lives in Mountain Brook - which is nicknamed the tiny kingdom because so many folk there are so lah-ti-dah and think they're royalty (but not her. She's super down-to-earth.)

    Her real name is Ashley Umbach. Both her and her husband Bill are attorneys. Her kids' real names are Swede, Warren and Dow. I met her at a writer's conference I go to every year at Birmingham-Southern. I fell for her immediately and read her blog regularly. She's one of my favorite people and helps me through some of my more trying times as a wife and mother.

    I am so excited you like her! I tell everyone I can to read her stuff because she keeps it real. When I first read her blog I stayed up way late one night reading every post.

    ReplyDelete