February 2, 2009

my first Blog award!!

Look! I'm so excited I just received my very 1st blogger award!!!! I feel like Steve Martin in one of his old movies when he found himself in the phonebook! I'm somebody!!!! I was given this by Mrs. Jacobs from New Mexico, she's a basket weaver, when you have time go & check out her blogs! http://basketmasterweavings.blogspot.com ~Now I must nominate 10 of my favorite blogs!

Nancy Jacobs Basketmaster said...
Jill,Since I found your blog I really enjoy visiting it and seeing what you are doing. You have great inspiration.I'm awarding you with the Kreativ Blogger Award. Please visit my blog for details.Hugs,Nancywww.basketmasterweavings.blogspot.com
February 2, 2009 2:31 PM

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm so happy that others have discovered that you are FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo!!! Go girl!! I am like a proud momma! =)

    ReplyDelete