July 30, 2009

Oh...LOOK YA'LL







She's for real ! You know when you was little & you met one of your life long best friends? You can't really remember if it was at the coat closest at school or if she lived next to your Nanny's? Well here she is....This is Tina from Cherry Hill Cottage ! I can't remember how we ran up on her while we were prowling around some blogs, I can tell you this much I screamed when I spotted her pretty Christmas bed! I love it! You can also she her little "wee-weiner" dog who found the chip bag! :-) Here at work my partner in junkin' crime Deb & myself we have to check her site out daily! We'll say "oh gosh" go to Cherry Hill she's been cookin' or doodlin' up her porch! We'll....to make a long story short Deb ran across a few pieces of dishes that had a cute cherry design on them & we emailed her & she's real & she replied today! We figured she was to busy maybe getting ready to go on Oprah or Regis & Kelly. Well, we're gona box them up & get'em in the mail and hope she loves them!


1 comment: