January 5, 2009

Confession Session


OK! here goes nothing.........I don't have time to leave work or run back & forth to town to attend the weekly Weight Watchers meetings! SO....... The only reason I'd do that to start with is because in this cloudy head of mine, I know I would have to weigh for someone & they may be upset w/ me if I hadn't done very well since my previous weigh in! I know it's just a mind thing! So, you my "blogger buddies " are now my weigh in coaches/audience! heehaw I'll weigh myself every Monday morning & post what ever it is here for you to see. UGHHHHH....... as of Monday 5th of January I'm setting at a whopping 155 lbs.
~ To be completely honest w/ you my weigh in viewers, I'm trying to think of something to eat right now. My one goal now is to find something, just anything I can eat about a 5 gallon bucket of & it taste good & be low in Weight Watcher point value! Just plain disturbed I tell. Add Image

3 comments:

  1. WOW! You are brave! And you looked FABULOUS yesterday! If anyone can do this, it's YOU!

    Melissa Shell told me about Margaret Holmes Seasoned Turnip Greens (canned) and they are fabulous! They are 0 WW points. I bought 5-6 cans yesterday at Foodland. Check them out! Also, Melissa is in on the 5k! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill, you are killing me. You look great! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girlfriend! I'm thinking I may DO THE SAME THING!!! I MAY confess my progress each week on my sidebar. I think I'm gonna just list how much I've gained or lost instead of my total.

    And, I've sent Jason a grocery list for your stinky salad. He's on his way in from a hunting trip, so I haven't been to the grocery store for a week.

    ReplyDelete