January 3, 2009

One prosperous day....



Gather around no pushing or elbowing please! you'll all get a chance to see..... You can go to any mall in the world if you want, just give me a peaceful day in the thrift stores! These are just a few of my little beauties for the past couple of days of nothing but pure 100% junking! Yes, since you did ask that is a New "Vera Bradley, "On the go" in the "Cambridge" print, your eyes are not playing a trick on you that's the price tag only $2.99. The wonderful "bull" pitcher & butter dish was also a few of my great discoveries! I also landed a real nice slotted spoon, which I have trouble with them walking off around here?!......Enjoy, I must rest now ! hmmmmmm

2 comments:

  1. I want to go with you next time! I'm about to redecorate my living room and I'm thinking about going a little retro. I'll need your help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't even get a Vera pencil for $2.99...you always have the luck dang nab it!!

    ReplyDelete