January 10, 2009

Stinky Salad (yummers!)

Jeff will announce to you very quickly how bad this stinks! he ha I love it! I'm on a quest to find something I can eat, as if i was one of them horses where the just hook the bucket on to it's head & I can just eat, eat, eat ! I think this is the closest I may get! This is the recipe for the coveted Stinky Salad by Jill. ;-) 1 bag of spinach, 3-4 chopped boiled eggs, 3-4 Roma tom's chopped,1 can of drained black beans, 1 can chopped olives, 3 cloves of minced fresh garlic, 2 Tb olive oil, 2 Tb shredded Parmesan cheese. Place all of this in a large bowl, mix well & cover, refrigerate. I'll give a random "stir" when I'm passing thru the kitchen. This is one of them things that's better the next day & even better the day after that! It makes alot! Enough for my lunch for the week & then some! ~next time i make it i'm gona add some mushrooms & maybe a big ol' red onion. I love this w/ a piece of grilled/baked chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment