January 10, 2009

TA-DA !!! a new bulletin board







I've seen these little cute covered bulletin boards around here & there. So, I had me a idea just to make my own! All you need to do is decide what size you need for you space, jump in your pick-up & go get you a cork board, piece of fabric to cover the cork area & spray paint to match & maybe some Ric-Rack or ribbon. I just love Ric-Rack love, love, love it! I spray painted the frame of by board red trying to get it as close as I could to the red in the fabric I had picked out, which is a small print it has tiny tomatoes w/ a little green stems on them. Just enough color w/o being too busy! I used "spray" Elmer's glue adhesive to attache the fabric to the cork area & then cut my Ric-Rack to frame it out! ...TA-DA ! Just give me & can of spray paint & a glue gun & it's on!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm on it!!!! Are will still on for Tuesday night?

    ReplyDelete