January 8, 2009

a flippin' 5k run


Well, that dang Sunny has struck again! She's gone of the deep end & "we three" are gonna (walk,crawl,run at least finish) a 5k fun run in May! Yeah, May of this year 2009!!! She said something about a Cottontail Run in May, I told Amy that she's got to have the month wrong & that isn't like Sunny she's the "detailed one" of the bunch! I told Amy a Cottontail Run would happen only in March or April cause that is the season for "Cottontail" events! I told her May was just to hot of a month for rabbit season. Rabbits like cold weather! So I talk w/ Sunny last night & she's gonna find us one somewhere/someplace in the month of May. The only reason I'm doing this is because I never have done it before & if you finish you usually get a neat free t-shirt! That's the only reason I give blood! Neat T-shirts.

3 comments:

  1. ROTFL! I can just see us crawling over the finish line! WE CAN DO THIS! It's ON Tyrone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that girls! We WILL do this and have fun while we're doing it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMIGAH!!
    Can I bring my camera to document this "cottontail" event??

    ReplyDelete